Thursday 15 September 2011

I should get out more

'You should get out more' is advice that has been thrown at me so often, I have finally taken the hint and decided to use it as my blogging home.

I am not completely sure if the advice is offered because I work in insurance and people feel sorry about that or because I sometimes find it difficult to take things at face value.  As I use this setting to think through and share some of my thoughts, you can decide for yourself.

My former blogging efforts can be found at The Market Network and Specialty Casualty.

The Market Network was (generally) where I discussed ideas for improving the process of understanding and transferring risk.  I still hold those ideas but will from now on discuss them here.

Specialty Casualty deals with the subject matter of my day job at Towers Watson - I run the Specialty Casualty team there.  I use that site to post and comment on interesting stuff I come across relating to the types of coverage we deal with in the Specialty Casualty team and I will continue to use it for that.

I tweet @shouldgetoutmor.

For the sake of clarity, none of my online ramblings have anything to do with Towers Watson and I am responsible for my own comments and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment